Hello sistahs! I said a while ago I wanted to offer blog candy but I really wasn’t quite sure how to do it or what to offer. Well I really don’t know much more now, other than the fact personally I’m very unlucky and never win, but I’m offering candy anyway.
Just like everyone else of course there has to be a little catch right. So here are the very simple rules.
1. You need to create anything for Halloween…card, candy bag, hat, etc, you decide.
2. Leave me a link so that I can check out your awesome creations. My real motivation here is to lift some of your ideas LOL.
3. You need to post a link to my blog on for all to see, including me.
4. All entries must be submitted no later than Saturday, September 27th at midnight and the winner will be posted on Sunday the 28th.
5. I thought I would be a little different here and let all of you choose the winning entry. Please let me know what all of you think of that idea. I could post images of all entries on Sunday the 28th and then the winner may not be posted until the 29th. Or we can go the usual way and draw a random number. Tell me what you think. Since this is my first time I am open to suggestions. THIS HAS BEEN CHANGED TO A RANDOM DRAWING TO MAKE ENTERING LESS DIFFICULT FOR EVERYONE…NO VOTING.
So far the prize consists of a full sheet of uncut rubber for “Any man in your Life”. You know how hard it can be to find any masculine stamps, well this is the perfect solution. Also, I have included a Fall glitter matstack of paper, 6 small sets of Halloween acrylic stamps, a six pack spool of fall color ribbons, a plastic pouch of flowers, some bling, and a small plastic divider that snaps shut from Archiver’s. I plan on stamping out some images to go along with this blog candy–but those will be a surprise. Since it’s still almost a week away who knows what I may add to this collection before the end of the contest.
I know this is an awful picture but you get the idea.
This is a copy of the uncut rubber stamps… what do you think?
So get on it girls and please let me know which way you prefer to run this contest. I am hoping for input from all of you.
Just thought I would sneek this in here since I was posting anyway. This is for my SIL’s birthday. She loves her wine and the note inside will tell her the basket is full of Cheez-its because they are her fave. This little cutie image is thanks to a wonderful friend out in blog land. She was so much fun to color that I’m just going to have to get some of these Magnolia’s.
This one was so much fun to play with. Originally I didn’t think about the ghosts so I put the strip of green paper behind the house. Now it’s stuck there, oh well.
This is the card I tried to enter in the October homepage contest. Unfortunately I waited too long and I don’t think it made it into the running. Bummer for me since it was done way ahead of time. Live and learn right, but the truth of the matter is I really didn’t know how to even get to the contest page until the email went out about the voting. I guess I should have just asked duh.
That’s all for today ladies. Hope all is well all over the world with our bella sistahs in so many different countries.