Okay you guys…………………..I give. I have now been tagged 4 times. Does that mean I have to tell you 28 things about myself? I sure hope not I would be writing a book. Also, I don’t think there is anyone left to tag anymore so I will have to think about that. I’m just getting this posted before I get tagged again.
I have been tagged in the following order as far as I know.
1. Jacquie at www.javablustamper.blogspot.com
2. Debby at www.debbysstuff.blogspot.com
3. Katie at www.papermakeup.blogspot.com
4. Mel at www.hulachickabella.blogspot.com
THE RULES ARE:
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. When I was in high school Bob Seger played at one of my school dances (many moons ago of course) and he was great even then.
2. I work for the USPS where I am Santa to about 700-800 children every year by personally answering their Santa letters.
3. I am spoiled rotten………………hubby does all of the cooking!
4. I think my bella friends are the greatest thing I have come across in many many years and I appreciate every one of their emails and comments.
5. I am way too sentimental and mushy. I can even cry for a commercial.
6. I would give anything to move to Maui but I would settle for La Jolla, CA.
7. I have three awesome grandchildren. Yep, I’m a grandma. Old enough to be mommy to most of you bellas.
I will post my tagged bellas later. As I already said I just don’t want to get tagged again and take all of the fun away from someone else.
Okay time to update with my first lucky 7 tagged buddies.
1. Danyel………my bella swap sistah, so she’s extra special www.psychostamper.blogspot.com
2. Lisa www.bylisac.blogspot.com
3. Courtney…please send her your prayers due to hurricaine Ike www.createdbycourtney.blogspot.com
4. Angela www.inkybutton.typepad.com
5. Sarah www.scrampinmama.blogspot.com
6. Charly www.charlyscrazycorner.blogspot.com
7. Lara www.youwantthecookie.blogspot.com
Have fun ladies……..You have now all been officially tagged.
3 thoughts on “Okay–I Give In!”
Thanks for the tag Cheri. I am looking forward to looking around your blog. Hugs – Charly
WOW..it sounds like we have a lot in common! I am mushy….spoiled (as in my hubby lets me buy whatever crafting supplies I want…he doesn’t cook…darn), I am very emotional (crying at commercials)! Too funny! How did you get to work for the USPS…do they pay you to write all of those letters? I would love to do that!!!! Any info of how I would go about doing it I would greatly appreciate!
Thank you for the tag and thank you most of all for the prayers!!